We all want to be healthy, but good health means more than just loading up on fruits and vegetables. While these are essential, there are plenty of other activities and foods that you should be incorporating into your daily life in order to increase longevity as much as possible.
Here are 15 ways to help your body stay healthier longer (don’t miss No. 9, it can decrease your risk of death by 33%)
1. Any food you consume after 8 P.M. every day is equally not the best for your body.
2. If you can follow the water therapy for 3 months religiously, your skin, your body and your organs begins to function well..
3. Do you know Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; If you must skip any meal, it shouldn’t be breakfast..
4. Do you know too much red meat is very dangerous to your health? Why shred your liver??
5. Do you know people who smile always live longer, look younger and are more healthier than their counter part who does not?
You can use the most expensive cream on your body; you can take the best care of your body, but HONEY with BANANA can make your skin glow, make it look good and make people ask you the kind of cream you are using.
6. For every bottle of soft drink and/or beer you consume, you have just taken 9cubes and 44cubes of sugar respectively, and it takes 7 days or more for it to wash off your body; men increase their likelihood of having a heart attack by 20 percent.
7. Fried meat is a killer; It is damaging your body. Stay away from it as much as possible.
8. People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level.
9. Drinking water only when you are thirsty is obtaining a license to damage your liver.
10. Holding your urine when you are supposed to let go is another way you are damaging your liver and kidney.
11. Adding salt into your food when it is already served is another way of slowly poisoning yourself and vital organs?
12. Observing the routine of proper eating: Eat BREAKFAST like a KING, LUNCH like a PRINCE and DINNER like a BEGGAR would help you live longer.
13 If you are struggling to conceive don’t practice self medications. You just might be complicating issues and distorting your reproductive hormones.
14 Ovulation is the most important education for any trying to get pregnant lady. Your chances are increased once your follicles are more dominant and sizable in dimension.
Please take care of your health, for HEALTH is WEALTH.
7 Biggest brain-damaging habits
1: Missing breakfast.
2: Sleeping late.
3: High sugar consumption.
6: Wearing Cap/scarf or socks while sleeping.
7: Habit of blocking/stopping Urine.
Please share this information. Thanks